A few days before its launch, the BLUE LOCK anime is becoming clearer with a new trailer.
It is via the official site of the series that we discover, this Friday, a whole new trailer for anime BLUE LOCK.
This final trailer offers a new look at the credits of the series: the title “WINNING”performed by Shugo Nakamura for the ending song, and the title “Chaos ga Kiwamaru”performed by the Japanese group UNISON SQUARE GARDEN for the opening song.
In addition, we learn at the same time that the series will include a total of 24 episodesdivided into two consecutive courses, i.e. nearly six months of uninterrupted broadcasting.
As a reminder, the kick-off of the project is announced for the October 8, 2022 in Japan. In France, it will be broadcast on Crunchyroll from the same date, in VOSTFR as well as in VF.
Tetsuaki Watanabe is directing the anime at 8-bit Animation Studio. Shunsuke Ishikawa holds the position of assistant director. The script composition is signed by Taku Kishimoto, under the supervision of Muneyuki Kaneshiro. Yu Shindo, Kenji Tanabe and Kento Toya are credited for character design while Norimitsu Hirosawa serves as 3D director. The music is composed by Jun Murayama.
anime BLUE LOCK is adapted from the eponymous manga, written by Muneyuki Kaneshiro and designed by Yusuke Nomura, pre-published in Japan since August 2018 in KODANSHA’s Weekly Shonen Magazine. In France, the manga is published by pika since June 2021.
In 2018, Japan was eliminated from the Football World Cup in the round of 16.
To face this new bitter failure, Japan Football Union decides to found “Blue Lock”, a training center bringing together the 300 best high school attackers in the country in order to identify the ultimate attacker.
We follow the course of Yoichi Isagia player still unknown to everyone but burning with the desire to become the best of the best.
To pull out of the game and survive this real Sports Battle Royal supervised by the coach Jinpachi Egohe has only one solution: abandon his team spirit and rely only on himself.
This anime is adapted from the eponymous manga by Muneyuki Kaneshiro and Yusuke Nomura.
- Genre: Shonen, Sports, Action
- Release date: October 8, 2022
Anime staff :
- Author: Muneyuki Kaneshiro (Screenwriter) & Yusuke Nomura (Drawings)
- Animation Studio: 8-bit
- 3D animation studio: Aura Studio
- Director: Tetsuaki Watanabe
- Assistant director: Shunsuke Ishikawa
- 3D Director: Norimitsu Hirosawa
- Screenwriter: Taku Kishimoto
- Supervisor: Muneyuki Kaneshiro
- Chara Design: Yu Shindo, Kenji Tanabe, Kento Toya
- Music: Jun Murayama
- Opening: UNISON SQUARE GARDEN – ⌈Chaos ga Kiwamaru⌋
- Ending: Shugo Nakamura – ⌈WINNER⌋
Anime Cast :
- Yoichi Isagi as Kazuki Ura
- Meguru Bachira as Tasuku Kaito
- Rensuke Kunigami as Yuki Ono
- Hyoma Chigiri as Soma Saito
- Kuon Wataru as Masatomo Nakazawa
- Raichi Jingo as Yoshitsugu Matsuoka
- Imamura Yudai as Shoya Chiba
- Gagamaru Gin: Shugo Nakamura
- Naruhaya Asahi: Daishi Kajita
- Iemon Okuhito as Ryunosuke Watanuki
- Igarashi Gurimu as Aoi Ichikawa
- Kira Ryosuke as Ken’ichi Suzumura
- Jinpachi Ego: Hiroshi Kamiya
- Anri Teieri as Eri Yukimura
- Barou Shouei: Junichi Suwabe
- Tsurugi Zantetsu: Kazuyuki Okitsu
- Nagi Seishiro: Nobunaga Shimazaki
- Mikage Reo: Yuma Uchida
- Ikki Niko as Natsuki Hanae
- Junichi Wanima: Ryota Suzuki
- Keisuke Wanima: Ryota Suzuki
- Sae Itoshi: Takahiro Sakurai
Other adaptation(s) :
The BLUE LOCK manga is available in France from Pika editions.
Sources: bluelock-pr.com, twitter.com/BLUELOCK_PR
What do you think of this ultimate trailer for anime BLUE LOCK ?
Feel free to give your opinion in the comments!
BLUE LOCK (anime)
Discover all our information about the BLUE LOCK anime!