Taking down Kira/Light requires the absolutely greatest detective, who happens to be L. Here are some hidden facts about Death Note’s iconic hero.
Death note is one of the most famous amines. It has many movie adaptions in Japanese Corean, but it also has a Netflix adaption. However, that being said there is nothing better than the anime adaptation.
These are some facts you don’t know about death note :
1. In the manga, Death Note 13: How to read states that each Death Note has 60 pages with 38 lines per page. After the book run out of pages, the user can ask Shinigami for another.
2.“L” is not only the best detective but also almost a daddy…shocked?
it’s true. When the characters of Near and Mello were first created by Ohba, he had considered making them not just L’s protégés, but his actual sons. This is why their personalities were less distinct when they first appeared in the manga. The idea was later nixed, and Near and Mello were finally given distinct personalities and unique backgrounds. Although… they did inherit a sweet tooth from their ‘almost’ papa.
3. If the victim is 780 days old, the Death Note will not take any effect.
4. There have been many instances where anime has caused controversy and Death Note is one of the anime to do that. In fact, Death note was at one point banned in China because so many kids were buying their Death notebooks and writing the names of people they disliked in them such as acquaintances and teachers
5. If the victim’s death reason leads to the death of more than the indented, the victim will simply die of a heart attack. This is very important to ensure that others’ lives are not influenced.
6. If there are more than 6 Death notebooks in the human world, only the first 6 notebooks will have only effects.
7. God of death is allowed to pass Death Note to humans only 3 times.
8. Death note manga is sold over 30 million copies all over the world still the identity of the author of this manga is unknown all we know is his name “Tsugumi Ohba ” and he was born in Tokyo. Many people say his behavior and identity are similar to “L” from the death note.
9. The user can lose his/her ownership of the Death Notebook six times per book. If the six times exceeded, the owner’s original memory of the death note will not returns. So they have to use it without having previous knowledge of it.
10. In the original Death Note pilot manga, there’s a special tool called the Death Eraser, that can erase the names in the Death Note and revive all the people that have been killed by the Death Note.
So those are some interesting facts about Death Note. What do you think about them? Is there anything you didn’t know or anything that surprised you? Let us know.