Season 2 of the Jujutsu Kaisen anime will feature 2 courses and adapt the Shibuya arc.
During a special live on the occasion of the 10 years of the Japanese production company Toho, it was announced this Sunday that the Jujutsu Kaisen anime season 2 would fit well the Shibuya arch from the manga of Gege Akutami.
A new promotional poster, centered on the characters of Gojo, Itadori, Nobara and Fushiguro, has been unveiled for the occasion! When this is placed face to face with the previous poster centered on Gojo’s past, they then form a new visual in their own right, to be found further down in this article.
In addition, we learn at the same time that this second season will be broadcast in two parts, for a total of approximately 24 episodes ! Its release is still scheduled for 2023 in Japan.
As a reminder, the first season of the series was directed by Seong Ho Park at the animation studio MAPPA. Hiroshi Seko signs the script while Tadashi Hiramatsu is credited for the character design. The music was composed by Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa Terui and Okehazama Alisa. For now, we do not yet know if this production team will remain the same for the rest of the project.
anime Jujutsu Kaisen is adapted from the eponymous manga by Gege Akutami, pre-published in Japan since March 2018 in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine. In France, the manga is published by Ki-oon since February 2020 while its anime adaptation can be found on Crunchyroll.
More information to follow in the coming weeks.
“On October 31, in Shibuya, we will seal Satoru Gojo. »
Suguru Geto and his group of plagues aim to get rid once and for all of Gojo Satoruin order to be able to approach and ally with Sukuna more easily.
Determined to put an end to the reign of the exorcists, the alliance uses several powerful S-class plagues, which they have brought together using the fetuses of the nine phases and the fingers of the King of plagues.
The confrontation that could well decide the future of humanity is about to begin…
The Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 anime is adapted from the eponymous manga by Gege Akutami.
- Genre: Shonen, Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery
- Release date: 2023
Staff anime (Season 1) :
- Author: Gege Akutami
- Animation studio: MAPPA
- Director: Seong Ho Park
- Assistant Director: Yui Umemoto
- 3D Director: Miki Kaneda, Kentaro Kimura
- Chara Design: Tadashi Hiramatsu
- Screenwriter: Hiroshi Seko
- Music: Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa Terui & Okehazama Alisa
Anime Cast :
- Yuji Itadori: Junya Enoki
- Ryomen Sukuna: Junichi Suwabe
- Megumi Fushiguro as Yuma Uchida
- Nobara Kugisaki: Asami Seto
- Satoru Gojo as Yuichi Nakamura
- Masamichi Yaga as Takaya Kuroda
- Yoshinobu Gakuganji: Mugihito
- Maki Zenin: Mikako Komatsu
- Toga Inumaki: Kouki Uchiyama
- Kento Nanami: Kenjiro Tsuda
- Panda: Tomokazu Seki
- Noritoshi Kamo: Satoshi Hino
- Momo Nishimiya as Rie Kugimiya
- Ultimate Mechamaru: Yoshitsugu Matsuoka
- Utahime Iori: Youko Hikasa
- Aoi Todo: Subaru Kimura
- Mai Zen’in: Marina Inoue
- Kasumi Miwa as Chinatsu Akasaki
- Mahito: Nobunaga Shimazaki
- Hanami: Atsuko Tanaka
- Jogo: Shigeru Chiba
- Suguru Geto: Takahiro Sakurai
- Junpei Yoshino as Yoshitaka Yamaya
- Eso: Nobuyuki Hiyama
- Choso: Daisuke Namikawa
Other adaptation(s) :
- Jujutsu Kaisen (S1): 24 episodes – 2020/2021 – Crunchyroll / Wakanim
The Jujutsu Kaisen manga can be found in France at Ki-oon editions.
Sources: jujutsukaisen.jp, twitter.com/animejujutsu
What do you think of this article about the Shibuya arch in the anime season 2 Jujutsu Kaisen ?
Feel free to give your opinion in the comments!
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2
Discover all our information about the anime Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2!
Jujutsu Kaisen 0 (movie)
Discover all our information about the movie Jujutsu Kaisen 0!
Jujutsu Kaisen (anime)
Discover all our information about the anime Jujutsu Kaisen season 1!